This general information may be of interest to those in the legal profession.
If you need immediate help please see our ‘need help?’ page.
- How to Survive and Thrive in Your First Year of Law The Law Society of NSW Young Lawyers (2010)
- Health and Wellbeing Fact Sheets Workplace and Personal Stress, Depression, Alcohol and Drugs Law Institute of Victoria
- Law Institute of Victoria Mental Health and the Legal Profession: a preventative strategy report. (2014)
- Legal leader with depression calls for change (Lawyers Weekly 2013)
- Lawyers and Depression (Radio National Law Report 2011)
- New Zealand Law Society ‘Practising Well‘ resource pages.
- Smiling Mind: Modern meditation for young people and adults.
- MoodGym: Cognitive behaviour therapy skills for preventing and coping with depression.